We are pleased to be offering parties for children other than birthday parties (although we must admit, they are super fun!). Looking for a fun afternoon with the kiddo's? Have a church group or young cousins visiting for the summer? Come spend a couple of hours with us and get creative! We have a gallery of paintings to choose from and we can create a custom piece with one week's notice. We don't just paint! Some other party options are:
- polymer clay monsters
- polymer clay jewelry
- recycle art
- paint your sneakers (bring in a new pair to paint)
- tie dye t-shirts (bring in a new white t-shirt to dye)
We will continue to add parties as new ideas come to us. If you have an idea for a party and don't see it here, ask us! We would be happy to create one for you.
$20.00 per child
- A $120.00 Non-refundable deposit is required to schedule a private party, this covers the required six kids.
- A minimum of 6 kids are required for a private party in the studio. We can hold up to 24 kids.
- Cancellations must be made one week prior to your event. We will reschedule with no penalty.
- Balance is due 48 hours (2 days) prior to your event. We do not refund "no shows" however, we will apply your fee to another party in the future.
Parties begin promptly at the scheduled time. We request guests to arrive 15 minutes prior to receive their supplies and get settled in.
Offsite parties are available with a minimum of 10 kids and a location within 25 miles of Farmville. Red Door 104 will bring the painting of your choice as well as all the necessary supplies for your painting project. A non-refundable $200 deposit secures your desired date and time and covers the fee of ten guests. The remaining balance ($20/ child) is due 7 days prior to the event. An additional $100 travel fee will also be applied. A property damage waiver must be signed.
CONTACT RED DOOR 104 to book your next party!
To make the payment for your private party, click here!
Below are the available paintings to choose from. Specific paintings are available upon request. The calendar on the bottom of the page shows the painting for each party! To view the size and level of ease of each painting, click on the painting you're interested in creating.